The terms and conditions of use shown here (hereinafter referred to the "Term and Conditions") set forth the terms between G&C Thai Cuisine, co. (hereinafter referred to as the "company") and users (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "Users" depending upon context) of any service or features of "orderonline" (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), which is provided by the company.
- "content(s)" mean information such as address information, financial information, personal information, and the like.
- "Content(s)" means content(s) that maybe accessed through the service.
- "Submitted Content(s)" means content(s) that Users have submitted, transmitted, or uploaded.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
All users shall use the service in accordance with the terms stated in the Terms and Conditions. Users may not use the service unless they agree to the Terms and Conditons. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
Minors may use the service only with consent from their parents or legal guardian. Furthermore, if users use the service on behalf of , or for the purposes of business enterprise, then that business enterprise shall also be deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrovocable.
By actually using the service, users are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
If ther are separate Term and Conditions for the service, Users also shall comply with such Separate Terms and Condition as well as the Terms and Conditons.
Account/Use of Account
User, when providing informaiton about him/herself to the company, shall provide genuine accurate, and complete information while using the service , and keep such informtion up-to-date at all times.
If users register a password while using the service, users shall exercise due care and responsibility in order for the password not to be used in an unlawful manner. The company may treat all activities conducted with the password as activities that have been conducted by the holder of the password him/herself.
Any registered user to the service may delete his/her account and withdraw from using the service anytime.
The company may suspend or delete a user's account without giving notice to the user if the company believes that the user is violating or has violated the Terms and Conditions.
The company reserves the right to delete any account that has been inactive for a period of a year or more since its last activation , without any prior notice to the user.
Users'right to use the service shall expire when their account has been deleted for any reason. The account cannot be retrieved even if users have accidentally deleted their account, and the company asks users to be aware of this.
Each account in the service is for the exclusive use and belongs solely to the owner of the account. Users may not transfer or lend their accounts to any third party nor may their accounts be inherited by any third party
Provision of the Service
Users shall supply the necessary PC, mobile phone device, communication device, operationg system, and data connection necessary for using the Service under Users' own responsibility and Users' own expense.
The Company reserves the right to limit access to the whole or part of the Service depending upon condition that the company considers necessary such as age, identification, current memebership status, and the like.
The company reserves the right to modify or cease, at the company's own discretion, the whole or part of the Service at anytime without any prior notice to the Users.
The Company reserves the right to provide Users with advertisement for the company or a third party , through the service.
The company grants users the non-transferable, non-re-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the contents provided by the company, only for the purpose of using the service.
Users shall abide by the appropriate conditions when using Contens which are subject to additional fees and perios of use. Notwithstanding situation where phrases such as "Purchase", "Sales, and the like appear on the Service screens, the company shall remain the holder of all intellectual property rights as well as all other rights in the contents offered to users by company, and such right shall not be transferred to users.
Users shall not use the contents beyond the scope of the intended use of the contents in the service(including but not limited to copying, transmission, reproduction, modification)
If the users wish to back-up the whole or part of the Submitted contents, they will need to do so themselves. The company will not undertake the obligation of backing up any of the Submitted contents
The Sevice may include function where multiple users may post, correct, edit, and delete items. In such cases, the user who posted his/her Submitted Contents has to allow other users to perform any editing in relation to the submitted contents.
Users shall maintain the rights regarding their Submitted Contents just as before, and the company shall not acquire any rights to such contents. However, if the submitted contents are visible, not just to the user's "friends" but to all the other users, the user who posts the submitted content shall grant the company a worldwide, non-exclusive , royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense such content to other third partyies working together with the company), for an indefinite period, to use (after modifying such content, if the company believes it necessary and proper) such content for services and/or promotional purposes.
The company may check the details of the submitted contents, when the company believes that the submitted contents may violate related laws or provision set out in the Terms and Conditions. However, the company is not obligated to conduct such investigations.
If the company believes that the users has violated or may violate applicable laws or provisions in the Terms and Conditions related to submitted contents, then the company reserves the right to preclude the users' use of the submitted contents in certain manners, such as deleting the submitted content without providing the user with prior notice.
Users shall maintain and monitor thier financial contents necessary for using the Service under Users' own responsibility and Users' own expense before submitting to the company . The company is not responsible for any mistakes caused by users.
Users shall not engage in the following when using the service.
- Activities that violate the law, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding.
- Activities that may hinder public order or customs.
- Activities that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents, fame, privacy, and all other rights of the company and/or a third party granted by the law or contract.
- Acitivites that post or transmit violent or sexual expressions, expressions that lead to discrimination by race, national origin, creed, sex, social status, family origin, etc. ; expression that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury behavior, or drug abuse; or anti-social expressions that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others.
- Activities that lead to the misrepresentation of the company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread false information.
- Activities such as sending messages indiscriminatel to numerous Users (except for those approved by the company), indiscriminately adding users as friends or th group, or any other activities deemed to be spamming by the company.
- Acitivities that exchange the right to use the contents into cash, property or other econimic benefits without company's authorization.
- Acitivities that use the service for sales, marketing, advertisement, soliciting or other commercial purposes (except for those approved by the company); use the service for the purpose of sexual conducts or obscene acts; use the service for the purpose of meeting a person for sexual encounter; use the service for the purpose of harassments or libelous attacks against other users; or us the service for the purpose other than the service's true intent.
- Activities that benefit or collaborate with anit-social groups.
- Activities that are related to religious activites or invitation to certain religious groups.
- Activities that illegally or improperly lead to the collection, disclosure, or provision of other's personal information, registered information, user history, or the like.
- Activities that interfere with the servers and/or network systems of the service; that abuse the service by means of BOTs, cheat tools or other technical measures; that deliberately use defects of the service; that make unreasonable inquires and/or undue claims such as repeatedly asking the question beyond the necessity, and that interfere with the company's operation of the service or users' use of the service.
- Activities that aid or encourage any activity stated in clauses 1 to 9 above.
- Other activities that are deeme by the company to be inappropriate.
User shall use this service at his/her own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for actions carried out and their results upon this service.
The company may take measures that the company considers necessary and appropriate, if the company acknowledges that a user is using the service in a way which violates the Terms and Conditions. However, the company shall not be responsible for correcting or preventing such violation towards users or others
In the case where the company has suffer loss/damage or has been charged an expense (including but not limited to lawyer's fee) directly or indirectly (including but not limited to cases where the company has bee sued for damages by a third party) due to the user violating applicable laws or the Terms and Conditions while using the service, the user shall immediately compensate the company upon its request.
The Company's Exemption of Liability
The company does not expressly or impliedly guarantee that the service (including the contens) are free from de facto or legal flaws (including but not limited to stability, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for certain purposes, security-related faults, errors, bugs or infringements or rights) . The company shall not be responsible for providing the service without such defects.
The company shall not be responsible for any damages inflicted upon Users in relation to the use of the service. However, if the agreement ( including but not limited to the Terms and Conditions) between the company and users regarding the service shall be deemed as a consumer contract under the consumer contract law, then this exemption clause shall not be applied.
Notwithstanding the condition stated in second clause above, the company shall not be responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages that the company or users predicted or could have predicted) with respect to the company's contractual default or act of tort due to the company negligence (except for gross negligence). The compensation for ordinary damages in respect to the company's contractual default or act of tort due to the company's negligence (except for gross negligence) shall be limited to the total amount of received fees from the user in the particular calendar month in which such damages occurred.
Notification and Contact
When the company notifies or contacts users regarding the service, the company may use a method that the company consider appropriate, such as posting on the website operated by the company
When users notify or contact the company in regard to the service, users shall use the customer inquiry form available on the website operated by the company or other means designated by the company.